Monday, April 28, 2014

Palate Pleasing Wines

One of the tasks of opening any new business is selecting quality products that you believe will attract and retain customers.  In the wine business, like others, that's a huge responsibility.  For about the last 45 days, my partner and I have tasted wines from every corner of the world.  Putting personal preferences aside, we taste and search for the descriptors that will help our customers understand what is in the bottle that they've selected.  First, let me clarify...I am no wine critic.  I like what I like, and I make an effort to discern my personal taste from the nuances that others find appealing when selecting wine.  My partner, on the other hand, has two categories when making selections...good or not good.  Together, we understand that our fans and future customers may not share our palates.  What we like is not directly related to what our members will enjoy.  Our hope is that when you become a part of The Vine Wine Club family, you will follow our blog and communicate with us on our various social medias and tell us what you like.  We promise to recommend something that will please your palate.

Upcoming Event:  Wine and White Party, July 5, 2014.  Tickets $40, Food, Wine, and Dancing

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wine-and-white-party-tickets-11440331339


Follow us on Twitter @thevinewineclub
Like us on Facebook @The Vine Wine Club
Google +Vine Wine

Benita

1 comment: