Monday, April 21, 2014

The Vine Wine Club is Coming!!!

I miss my wine friends!!!!  Closing down Grapes & Barley in December 2009 was bittersweet.  I met so many people who have since become family to me.  We went on the best "business" trips to Napa, Italy, The Biltmore, and many other places disguised as excuses to drink wine.  What an experience!  Well, now I am coming back to the profession that I have missed tremendously.  Talk about turning your love into your living! This is the countdown to The Vine Wine Club!  The website will launch in July.  In the meantime, I am building my social media accounts and setting everything in motion for a successful launch.  Details of how you can join are coming soon.  So join me on Google + at Vine Wine.  Give me a few days and I will have Pinterest and Twitter accounts too.  I will keep you posted.


The Vine Wine Club
www.thevinewineclub.com

Site launch in July.

Follow the blog for updates on pre-launch parties and early membership deals!

Benita

No comments:

Post a Comment